Lory Masters Birthday Party & Roast



If you've been following me on social media, you will remember that I was invited to perform my magic for the Lory Masters Birthday Party & Roast back a few months ago. Well, I was FINALLY  able to get a couple of photos to post from the photographer that covered the event. The first photo is of me entertaining guests with my strolling close-up magic. The second photo is of me on stage in The Rose Room at Station Four Night Club on the strip in Dallas, producing feather boas, beer bottles, and who knows what else from my Magic Gift Box. I was a big hit! There was also a video production crew there to cover the stage show. Stay tuned . . . If I'm lucky, I may be able to get a video of the show! You won't want to miss it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Independent Electrical Contractor's Association Christmas Party

Penn & Teller Performance