Dallas Magic Club Meeting October 2017



I had a great time at the Dallas Magic Club meeting the other night. You will never guess who showed up as our special guest - Sean Wilson, the grand-daughter of Mark Wilson, one of my favorite mentors in magic, and the first professional magician that I ever shook hands with. (He is mentioned in my bio on my website.) We shared stories of our experiences with Mark and his wife/stage assistant Nani Darnell, and it reminded me of how much we all depend on inspiration from others in our goals in life.



Dal Sanders, past national president of the Society of American Magicians, presented Sean with her membership certificate. Afterward, a small group of friends hung out at Vernon's Pub down the street to further our discussion of life and all things magical.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Independent Electrical Contractor's Association Christmas Party

Penn & Teller Performance