Independent Electrical Contractor's Association Christmas Party

It was a huge party!


I had a great time at The Wyndham Hotel in Dallas performing my strolling magic show for members of the Independent Electrical Contractor's Association for their sixtieth anniversary Christmas party. Yes, they have been in business for SIXTY years, educating apprentice electricians to work in the electrical industry.

This was my second time to be invited to perform at one of their Christmas parties. A special thanks goes out to Marsha Hughes, Assistant Deputy Director of the school, to my right in the four-person photo, for hiring me to entertain at the party, and for introducing me to the talent and event coordinator of the hotel! This is the second hotel in a row this year that now has me on their list of preferred entertainers! Can you spot me sharing my magic with guests in the large group shot? That's me, right next to Waldo.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penn & Teller Performance