Dallas Home Builders Association Christmas Party



You'll never believe who hired me to perform at their annual Christmas party this year . . . The Dallas Home Builders Association! They had no idea that my day job involves running an electrical construction business! To them, I was Magician Daryl Howard. What an odd coincidence. Anyway, the guests all had a great time watching me perform my close-up magic. Thanks to John Hall, pictured in the first three photos wearing the black hat, for giving me the opportunity to WOW everyone at the party. The OMG! T-shirt in photo #4 pretty much sums up the reactions of the guests. A special thanks also goes out to photographer Jaime Christensen for the photos. We must do this again next year!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Independent Electrical Contractor's Association Christmas Party

Penn & Teller Performance