Channel 33 News Appearance Upcoming


That's me with Channel 33 news reporter Cristina Caballero. She and her camera crew visited our Dallas Magic Club meeting the other night, and I was one of several local magicians on the schedule to perform. I performed my version of a classic card effect known as "Card Warp". Yes, that is one single playing card, signed by Cristina, turned inside out as I passed it through my bare fingers! Afterward, I put the card in a frame and gave it to her as a souvenir. The show is called Newsfix, and our segment will be broadcast locally on CW33 this Thursday the 29th at 5:00 pm and 9:00 pm. Be sure to set your TV's to record it!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Independent Electrical Contractor's Association Christmas Party

Penn & Teller Performance