Wayne Houchin Magic Lecture


I've just attended a lecture here in Dallas by award-winning magician, author, and magic creator Wayne Houchin. That's me on the left in the second photo, with Wayne on the right. I must say, this was one of the most entertaining and educational lectures that I've ever attended. Wayne kept us on the edge of our seats with his stunning magic effects, and I learned a lot of new material that I can use in my show. It is not easy to fool a room full of magicians, but Wayne certainly did! Thanks to Wayne and the Dallas Magic Clubs for hosting this excellent event. If you would like to attend a magic lecture, or if you would like more information on the local Dallas Magic Clubs, e-mail me at darylhowardmagic@gmail.com, and I will keep you posted on upcoming events.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Independent Electrical Contractor's Association Christmas Party

Penn & Teller Performance