ADD Christmas in July Party!

If you missed the Christmas in July party Friday night at RBC Dallas, you missed one fantastic magic show! That's me on stage with Heather and Reuben, who both volunteered to be my "lovely assistants" for the show. I opened the show with a new magic effect that I have never performed before, and it went over great! In fact, the show was such a huge success that the host of the show wants to promote my magic on her radio show, and I had several people ask me for my business card afterward, including two event planners, a mobile DJ, and a composer who writes music for a local Dallas band, who all want to network with me. Be watching for upcoming events.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Independent Electrical Contractor's Association Christmas Party

Penn & Teller Performance